I truly believe that knowledge and information empowers us. A C Section can be a difficult journey, but with some great advice and support then that journey can be a lot easier!
My C Section resource pack is designed to help you if any of the below apply to you:
- Are you booked in for an elective c section and would like to feel prepared?
- Maybe you are booked in for your subsequent c section and would like be more in control this time, ensuring a smooth recovery?
- Or have you just had an emergency c section, don’t know what to expect, have lots of questions and would like to be reassured?
- Perhaps your c section scar is older and you would like to find out more about what your body has been through and how a holistic approach can still help your scar and the issues that it may be causing? I treat ladies who are one, five or even fifteen years post surgery, and understanding your scar, and nourishing it with scar massage can be hugely beneficial even at this stage.
- Do you suffer pain and discomfort which you just can’t get to the bottom of? Have you ever considered that this pain may be coming from your scar, even if it’s far away from your scar in your shoulder? Maybe since your c section you have developed pelvic issues; incontinence, prolapse, pelvic pain, menstrual pain – would you like to understand how this may be linked to your scar?
This resource is packed full of info designed to help every mum with their recovery and journey post c section including:
- Wound care and healing
- Tips on the early days including movement, breastfeeding, constipation
- A deep look at the scar, how it can influence your body, and what you can do to help it
- The importance of postnatal rehab – reconnecting the core, and how the scar may be influencing this
- Returning to exercise
- Birth trauma
“When wounds are healed with love, the scars are beautiful…”
For an introductory price of £20 the:
- Pack is delivered to you through an exclusive facebook group. The units will be available to you to work through at your leisure, and the group will offer support, additional content and updates, and guidance.
- Everyone purchasing the pack will receive a £5 discount for an initial online post c section consultation. Follow up consultations are currently priced at £20 for 30mins.
- Alternatively the pdf files can be emailed to you.
The pack contains 6 useful bite sized units, made up of a combination of text and video. There are lots of lovely guest speakers to mix it up and provide you with a variety of perspectives. I’ve added a taster of the pack below!
To sign up for the pack simply email me via the below contact link, and I will direct you to the payment and deliver the resource pack in your preferred method whether via the fb support group, or pdf to your email.