I truly believe that knowledge and information empowers us. A C Section can be a difficult journey, but with some great advice and support then that journey can be a lot easier!
My C Section resource pack is designed to help you if any of the below apply to you:
- Are you booked in for an elective c section and would like to feel prepared?
- Maybe you are booked in for your subsequent c section and would like be more in control this time, ensuring a smooth recovery?
- Or have you just had an emergency c section, don’t know what to expect, have lots of questions and would like to be reassured?
- Perhaps your c section scar is older and you would like to find out more about what your body has been through and how a holistic approach can still help your scar and the issues that it may be causing? I treat ladies who are one, five or even fifteen years post surgery, and understanding your scar, and nourishing it with scar massage can be hugely beneficial even at this stage.
- Do you suffer pain and discomfort which you just can’t get to the bottom of? Have you ever considered that this pain may be coming from your scar, even if it’s far away from your scar in your shoulder? Maybe since your c section you have developed pelvic issues; incontinence, prolapse, pelvic pain, menstrual pain – would you like to understand how this may be linked to your scar?
This resource is packed full of info designed to help every mum with their recovery and journey post c section including:
- Wound care and healing
- Tips on the early days including movement, breastfeeding, constipation
- A deep look at the scar, how it can influence your body, and what you can do to help it
- The importance of postnatal rehab – reconnecting the core, and how the scar may be influencing this
- Returning to exercise
- Birth trauma
“When wounds are healed with love, the scars are beautiful…”
The pack contains 6 useful bite sized units, made up of a combination of text and video. There are lots of lovely guest speakers to mix it up and provide you with a variety of perspectives. I’ve added a taster of the pack below!
The resource pack can be bought directly from myself. Simply contact me using the link below. The pack is email across in PDF files. Cost of pack is £30.